Aquavit’s signature valve, our thermostatic shower valves are designed to provide precise temperature control as well as peace of mind in the shower. These intuitive valves will automatically respond if there is a sudden drop in water temperature to keep the temperature constant, and if the hot or cold water fails the valve will automatically shut off preventing scalding.
- Turn the bottom handle to control the temperature
- Turn the top handle to divert water flow between two top outlets.
- Combined box for easy installation
- 100% Solid brass construction, extended durability for years of worry-free service
- 3/4” Water inlet and outlet size to ensure a big volume
- Integral stops: Shut oﬀ the water supply at the valve for quick and easy repairs
- Adjustable temperature limit stop: Allow the user to control the maximum hot water temperature to prevent scalding.
- Balance spool design: Distinctive and durable design is impervious to hard water and chemicals.
- Vernet thermostatic cartridge: Precise ceramic control, maintaining select temperature to within ±1.5℃
- Ceramic diverter cartridge for smooth action and no drips.
- Optional for vertical and horizontal installations
- With two spirit levers for easier installation
- Fully serviceable from the front